The best sea-salted caramel cookies
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup caramel chips
Sea salt, for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
3. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
4. Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
5. Stir in caramel chips.
6. Scoop dough using a small cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheets.
7. Sprinkle each ball of dough with a little bit of sea salt.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
9. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to racks to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious sea-salted caramel cookies!
It would be awesome if you supported us on social media. Follow our social media accounts at @officialdgivens and @kidneytrails – Your support is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you there. Stay blessed